Monday, March 8, 2010

emotions

I am currently trying to study for my bio lab final that is tomorrow. That is obviously not happening.

Going back to a previous post, it was mentioned that when watching Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, I cry.

This show is hardly watched because-
a) I don't like crying and
b) I feel like a wuss

Thus, I spend my time with shows that are not so stimulating to the brain (ex: Keeping Up with the Kardashians). In fact, I am pretty sure brain cells have been lost by the end of the episode.

Watching people show their true emotions on television (and real life) goes straight to my heart. I can't take it. Something just breaks down inside of me and the tears start to well in my eyes.

Casey proposes to Amy from One Small Instrument Pictures on Vimeo.



Love. So much love. Words cannot be heard but the expressions on their face give it all away. (Just in case you were wondering but you probably already knew, YES, this made me cry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment