Thursday, April 15, 2010

a little bit country

As of late, I have been listening to country music. More like pop/country. But still.

Whenever I am not feeling so great I like to purchase items from itunes. Not shoes or clothes but music. It is kind of a weird habit of mine. Last week I purchased the new Lady Antebellum album, Need You Now, and it is amazing!

Something about country music relaxes me. I think there is a little country girl living inside of me. But that is okay with me. She can stay.

In other news I am stuck at home with strep throat. How boring. I have been unproductive for the past two days! I have no energy and eating/drinking totally sucks what is left of the energy that is already lacking. Today I sat on the couch and did absolutely nothing. So if you were wondering how my running ambitions have been going, they have not, for obvious reasons. Hopefully training can resume next week.

I need to focus on getting rid of this illness. Antibiotics were started today and is only a 5 day course. Minor side effect- loose stools. They weren't lying, that's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. please get hurry and get your facebook back.
    Also, I am coming home in last week of April.
    Also, What are loose stools? I have been pooping a lot lately.
    Also, I hope you get better soon. OR ELSE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy... You better believe we will be laughing about this when you get back

    ReplyDelete